The most important thing to know about us is to understand what we do. IDology, Inc provides innovative technology solutions that verify an individual’s identity and/or age for organizations operating in a customer-not-present environment. The IDology platform serves as a collaborative hub for monitoring and stopping fraudulent activity across the entire network while also driving revenue, decreasing costs and meeting compliance regulations.
Founded in 2003, IDology offers a solution-driven approach to identity verification and fraud prevention, providing streamlined processes that ultimately help increase customer acquisition and improve the overall customer experience. IDology has developed an on-demand technology platform that allows customers to control the entire proofing process and provides the flexibility to make configuration changes that are deployed automatically – without having to rely on internal IT resources or IDology’s customer service – so customers can stay ahead of the fraud landscape while also maintaining compliance.
IDology Corporate Facts:
- We are a private, business-to-business identity verification and age verification solutions provider headquartered in Atlanta, GA with research and development and sales operations throughout the United States
- IDology’s core team has proven experience with several technology companies in various industries such as financial services, retail, security and telecommunications. The company is led by recognized industry leader John Dancu, CEO
- Our investors are led by Cam Lanier, a distinguished, serial entrepreneur and investor in technology companies
- Our proprietary product, ExpectID has a patent pending process for providing fast, accurate real time results
- ExpectID Age is leading the industry for electronic age verification technology and has been endorsed a premier solution by WineAmerica and the Specialty Wine Retailers Association
- ExpectID Scan and Verify with face compare is strengthening manual documentation review processes, driving significant revenue
- ExpectID Email helps stop more fraud by delivering enhanced fraud tools and predictive analytics that confirms, in real-time, an email’s authenticity
- IDology’s ExpectID Global marks the international expansion of our identity verification and fraud prevention platform
- Some of the most well-known brands in the world rely on us to perform seamless identity and age verification of their customers
- The IDology platform goes well beyond simple identity verification in order to detect and deter fraud
- All of IDology’s solutions are designed with customer protection in mind
IDology was named as one of Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For™ in 2014, 2015, and 2016 which honors organizations that have clearly demonstrated exceptional human resource practices and represent high standards in today’s economic climate. Click here to view all open positions at IDology and submit your resume today!