IDology is looking to expand its team. If you thrive in a fast-paced environment and want to be part of a dynamic, rapidly growing company, then we want to hear from you. Email your resume, cover letter and salary expectations to email@example.com.
IDology is a drug and tobacco-free workplace.
Available Opportunities in Atlanta, GA:
- Pre-Sales / Lead Generation
- Client Solutions Analyst
- Business Development Associate
- Assistant Product Manager
- Java Developer
- Demand Generation Marketing Manager
- Data Analyst
- Contracts Administrator
Pre-Sales / Lead Generation
IDology is looking for someone with high energy, good organizational skills and a desire to go into sales. The pre-sales consultant will identify and create opportunities for our sales reps focused in banking, lending and e-commerce. Expectations for this position include researching new prospective leads, working with solutions sales reps to identify new target companies, and generating meetings with prospects for the solutions sales team.
- Research and develop prospective customers
- Reach out to those leads and generate an initial meeting
- Learn and develop a deep understanding of IDology solutions
- Use Salesforce.com and other internal tools to build new opportunities
- Attend all company sponsored training sessions and apply learned techniques and new products to sales opportunities
- Position is based in Atlanta, GA
- Bachelor’s degree
- Strong computer and web proficiency including experience with Word, Excel and Salesforce.com or other web based sales automation tools
- Proficient with MS Office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to take initiative and work independently as well as in a fast-paced team environment
- Highly motivated drive for success
- Excellent inter-personal and inter-departmental skills
Client Solutions Analyst
The Client Solutions Analyst will be on the front-line of communications with customers, advising solutions to their application needs. This is a customer-facing role with the ideal candidate being personable, intuitive and analytical with an outgoing personality and the ability to build a strong rapport with customers while providing user training and solutions for client support requirements.
- Configuring client business objectives to meet technical requirements
- Manage technical integration interaction and provide ongoing support
- Troubleshooting systems and performance issues over the phone and Internet.
- Analyze software performance and client usage to provide a holistic view of client data.
- Assume pre and post sales activities by managing relationships directly with customers installing or integrating our services
- Contribute to customer use of software documentation and training materials
- Train and support customers
- Provide 24X7 on call support, as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree with 3+ years’ experience in Account Management / Client Solutions / Customer Support experience in a technical environment.
- 2+ years data analysis and reporting experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Windows and Office with Strong Excel skills including pivot tables, v-lookups, charts, graphs, etc.
- Experience with analytical software tools such as Tableau. Tableau experience, highly preferred.
- Must have professional phone skills, a proactive mindset and be able to articulate technical problems effectively
- Strong analytical, oral, written, organizational and multi-tasking skills.
- Highly motivated, independent worker with an entrepreneurial spirit and a strong comfort level in embarking on unfamiliar tasks; must be a quick learner
- Ability to be on call 24/7 for 1 week each month (could include holidays)
- Good working knowledge of the Internet and networks
- Travel – under 10%
- Previous experience working in a Technology company
- Experience in Customer-facing account role.
- Software Implementation / Installation experience
Business Development Associate
We are seeking a Business Development Associate who will be responsible for generating new sources of revenue by creating and supporting relationships with new partners. This is an exciting role which will have a major contributory impact to the revenue growth of the company. The role will work closely with the VP of Business Development.
- Generate new sources of revenue via business development activities in the assigned markets which can include software, consulting firm, and systems integrators, financial and core processors, online banking providers, fraud/authentication companies
- Hunt and develop new opportunities and channels of revenue via OEMs, resellers, and other strategic partner relationships
- Develop a comprehensive and aligned business development plan
- Identity, develop, recommend, and implement sales strategies for new target accounts and markets
- Demonstrate IDology’s software solution in detail, define applications, and articulate key benefits for targeted account applications
- 2-15 years of proven success selling and building strategic partnerships and channel relationships in the software industry, risk, fraud, financial technology industry preferred
- Must have demonstrated entrepreneurial success in working in fast paced environments and with high growth organizations
- Must be a self-starter, fast learner, and possess the business acumen to articulate benefits of IDology’s identity verification and fraud prevention services for potential partner applications
- Ability to independently and aggressively identify new prospect opportunities in the assigned targeted markets and accounts, and drive them to closure
- Consultative selling and training and experience
- Experience in selling fraud prevention, risk, compliance, security software solutions and tools is a plus
- Business, MBA, or engineering degree a plus
- Travel required
- Position based in Atlanta
Assistant Product Manager
We are seeking a talented, hardworking, entrepreneurial employee with 1 – 3+ years of experience in software marketing and/or product management to fill our Assistant Product Manager position.
The Assistant Product Manager will work with the VP of Products and other Assistant Product Managers to increase the profitability of existing products and develop new products for the company. The Assistant Product Manager will help build products from existing ideas and help to develop new ideas based on industry experience and interaction with customers and prospects.
The Assistant Product Manager must be able to communicate with all areas of the company. He/she will work with an engineering counterpart to define product release requirements. Additionally, he/she will work with marketing communications to define the go-to-market strategy, helping them understand the product positioning, key benefits, and target customer.
- Assist in managing the product line lifecycle from strategic planning to tactical activities
- Write Product Specifications
- Understand regulations that impact the product solution both domestic and international
- Specify market requirements for current and future products by conducting market research supported by on-going visits to customers and non-customers
- 1 to 3+ years of software marketing/product management experience
- Core competences: computer products knowledge, logistical knowledge of promotional efforts, market development skills, and MS Office
- Knowledge of technology industry is required
- Must be a self-starter and proactive
- Commitment to excellence and high standards
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Good judgment with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
- Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
- Demonstrated ability to make successful presentations to individuals and/or groups at all levels of an organization
- Strong organizational skills; able to manage priorities and workflow
- This position requires travel to customer and non-customer sites in North America and Europe
Developer will be a member of a small team focused on developing and deploying commercial Web services. Projects will involve enhancing existing products and developing new products built on the Java/JEE platform. Our applications are developed using Apache, Tomcat, MySQL, and Spring.
- Collaborate with Product Management team to create innovative identity verification and fraud detection services.
- Interface with Quality Assurance team to ensure bug-free deliverables.
- Provide input on estimates and progress to Project Manager to ensure timely delivery.
- Develop and maintain efficient, high-quality web applications using your preferred IDE and following our SDLC process.
- Follow secure software development practices, paying particular attention to the OWASP Top 10.
- Create and maintain unit/integration test cases using our in-house automated testing tool.
- 5+ years of software development experience
- 2+ years’ experience with Java
- 2+ years’ experience with XML
- 2+ years’ experience with SQL
- Excellent written communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree, in a technical discipline or related field
- 10+ years of software development experience
- Experience writing and deploying Web services
- Ability to write build scripts with Ant
- Experience working with an MVC framework like Spring (preferred), Struts, or Webwork.
- Experience working with PHP
Demand Generation Marketing Manager
This high performer will be responsible for top-of the-funnel and end-to-end demand generation campaigns by creating and executing marketing strategies and tactics to achieve positive ROI and grow revenue. Objectives will be accomplished by selecting targets, determining the appropriate program mix, measuring, analyzing and reporting on the impact of demand generation and sales nurturing activities. By collaborating closely with sales, you will synthesize the full experience of direct sales pursuits with marketing exposures and engagements to obtain revenue.
The successful candidate will have hands-on experience with marketing automation and CRM tools (e.g. Pardot and Salesforce). A track record in creating personas, client cross-selling, collateral creation, developing case studies, leveraging marketing content, and targeting industry customer acquisition strategies. Developing messaging and value propositions based on various industries that is consistent with company positioning and brand identity a must.
- BA in Business, Marketing, or related disciplines
- 5+ years of demonstrated targeted campaign delivery success
- Project management, highly organized with an intense focus on execution
- Positive, can-do attitude with an attention to detail
- Analytical skills with a focus on measurements and business goal obtainment
- Pragmatic Marketing training a plus
- 5+ years B2B marketing experience with focus in financial services and identity verification and authentication highly preferred
The Data Analyst will play an instrumental role in building and providing integrated analysis and ad-hoc reports for our business.
- Execute ad-hoc queries to rapidly extract information and generate reports
- Validate report results to ensure they are accurate and complete
- Automate ad-hoc queries to schedule on-going reports
- Apply problem-solving skills to analyze data to result in actionable business improvement recommendations, organize analytic findings into clear, concise written and verbal communications
- Conduct advanced data analysis to identify trends using data mining algorithms and alert the management on risk and opportunity
- Perform root cause and impact analysis to investigate issues and make recommendations for potential solutions
- Effective prioritization and management of multiple requests, including often and proactive communications of time-lines, status, and escalations of issues
- Analyze software performance and client usage
- Identify problematic areas and conduct research to determine the best course of action to correct the data
- Analyze and problem solve issues with current customers.
- Identify, analyze, and interpret trends or patterns in data.
- Work with Sales team in pre-sales activities to perform correlation studies for prospects.
Perform monthly review of top customers.
- Perform quarterly review of mid-tier customers.
- In collaboration with others, interpret data and develop recommendations based on findings
- Create and present quality dashboards
- Bachelor’s in Information Management, Computing, Mathematics, Statistics, or related fields
- 5+ years of data analytics experience including data models, data mining, database design and segmentation techniques
- Proven technical skills in data manipulation and analysis with the ability to present complex information and recommendations in a variety of formats and in an understandable and compelling manner.
- Proven skill-set to write, optimize, and automate SQL queries in both Oracle and Teradata environments
- Highly proficient in data analysis tools and report development (e.g. – Excel, Access, Tableau) with a strong preference for Tableau
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Proven ability to ensure that quality and timeliness of measurement deliverables meet client expectations
- Exceptional attention to detail with strong analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Must have professional oral and written communication skills with a proactive mindset and be able to articulate technical problems effectively.
- Good interpersonal skills with ability to work well in a team environment
- Highly motivated and independent worker who is not shy at tackling tasks they do not immediately understand with the ongoing sense of curiosity and desire to learn something new.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERTISE
- 7+ years of data analytics experience including data models, data mining, database design and segmentation techniques.
- Ability to write, optimize, and automate Hive queries from an Hadoop environment
- Experience in working with analyzing app or web usage data
- Experience with analyzing and validating data using Omniture and Splunk
- Processing new Software-as- a-Service agreements for review and approval through various departments and with Corporate Counsel; distributing multi-departmental notifications as required of contracts and changes to existing contracts.
- Creating, updating and organizing contract files (electronically and hard copy).
- Work closely with Corporate Counsel to track and follow up on customer credentialing.
- Assisting with correspondence follow-up and vendor interactions.
- Work with Internal and External Customers related to contracts.
- Maintain a system to identify and track contract requirements and non-standard terms to ensure compliance
- Monitor all contract deadlines and conditions to ensure timelines are kept.
- Processing Nondisclosure Agreements (NDAs) for review, assist with redlining, coordinate for signatures, follow up for fully executed copy and updating NDA database and file accordingly.
- Participates in negotiating and modifying standard NDAs and assists in negotiating and modifying non-standard NDAs.
- Interprets and implements established policies, procedures, and standard practices to develop proactive plans to ensure contract activities achieve desired objectives and timetables. Update existing documentation for changes in processes.
- Manage templates for, and a database of, Master Services Agreements and NDAs.
- Respond to internal contract inquiries; provide internal business partners contract details.
- Collaborate with Sales and Management to manage priority list of documents in legal review and contract negotiation.
- Create pricing amendments and renewals/extensions based on available contract templates.
- Provide general support and assistance to Corporate Counsel.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA or BS) in business administration, law, or related field.
- 1-2 years of contract administrator and/or paralegal experience.
- Excellent analytical and time-management skills, with ability to work well in a fast-paced environment and prioritize tasks.
- Strict adherence to company guidelines, compliance laws, and legal requirements.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Highly detail-oriented.
- Must be customer focused and possess: (1) the ability to follow policy and procedures as well as detailed instructions; (2) ability to accurately document and report findings to a limited audience; and (3) good interpersonal skills to effectively interact with all levels of employees/management/customers.
- Ability to work independently or in a team environment is essential.
- Proficient computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite (Word and Excel).
- Advanced degree in business, law, or related field preferred.
- Experience negotiating Nondisclosure Agreements.
- Experience creating contract templates in Word and software solutions, such as AssureSign.