Doing business in a customer-not-present environment provides not only significant revenue opportunities, but also a lot of risk. Knowing you are dealing with a legitimate, real person substantially minimizes these risks and also gives you the opportunity to drive more revenue without worrying about fraud. At IDology, we maintain a results-driven, entrepreneurial approach to identity verification and fraud prevention that helps you to effectively acquire new customers and build your business.
Fraudsters are constantly finding new ways to access your products and services. However, the tighter the fraud prevention is to protect your business, the more difficult it can be for consumers, the majority of which are legitimate. Therefore, organizations must balance security with convenience – enabling robust identity verification processes that ensures the good customers gain access and deters the fraud.
Our real-time and on-demand identity verification solution, ExpectID, instantly validates an identity to ensure transactions move forward quicker and without manual intervention. Since we can do this using as little data input as name and address, your customers are comfortable with the amount of information they are required to share. And with industry leading locate rates and built-in fraud detection tools, ExpectID is definitely your best choice when you want more revenue.
How ExpectID Works:
ExpectID uses its patent-pending process to access thousands of data sources containing billions of public records to validate an ID. Our identity verification results go beyond basic data matching by providing predictive, intelligent information and analytics around an identity. This enables you to make quicker and smarter decisions on what to do next — approve, deny or escalate. ExpectID’s identity verification process is so fast that it happens without interruption to the transaction and without customer interaction.
“ExpectID’s innovative delivery with exclusive features has proven to be the unsurpassed value and service offering in the ID verification space.”
Executive Vice President,
Worldwide Chief Operating Officer, eCommerce Customer
- Drives revenue through faster transaction approvals
- Improves customer satisfaction by requiring minimal personal identifying information from consumers
- Increases orders processed per hour by eliminating manual review processes
- Proven proprietary logic engine results in higher location rates than other solutions
- Protects the company from the potential improper use of customer data by employees
- Provides flexible control for businesses to change rules and criteria settings
- Move quickly up to a knowledge-based solution when needed
- Offers strong analytics for detecting and preventing fraud
- Receive more information than ambiguous numerical scores
- Detect discrepancies with an identity
- Gain better insight into the risks associated with an ID
- Dynamic decisioning to identify and deter fraudulent activities
- Account Origination in a non face-to-face environment
- Regulatory Compliance
- Order processing for goods and services
- Account Modifications
- Funds Transfers
- Access Grants
ExpectID Score allows you to create a risk-based score to enhance identity verification and evaluate customer behavior. ExpectID Score is customizable, allowing identity attributes and fraud indicators to be assigned values and ranked within fraud thresholds that you control. Results and decisioning are presented in real-time, reducing friction while providing analytical insights into transactions.
ExpectID Global is the international expansion of IDology’s identity verification and fraud prevention solution that is proven to increase revenue, prevent fraud and meet compliance regulations – globally.
- 10 Common Misconceptions Businesses Have About Identity Proofing Whitepaper
- 2014 Fraud Report and Growing Identity Verification Needs
- IDology helps LendUp automate the CIP process and accurately identify and approve more legitimate customers.
Who is IDology? What do we do? Find out in 2 minutes with our IDology Overview Video: