Tighter controls and procedures have helped reduce your fraud issues but they’re also slowing down the rate of your approvals and hurting customer satisfaction. Now there’s a better way to protect your bottom-line without delaying sales or jeopardizing customer satisfaction.
Our solution, ExpectID, instantly validates an identity to ensure transactions move forward quicker and without manual intervention. Since we can do this using as little data input as name and address, your customers are comfortable with the amount of information they are required to share. And with industry leading locate rates, ExpectID is definitely your best choice when you want more revenue.
How ExpectID Works:
ExpectID uses its patent-pending process to access thousands of data sources containing billions of public records to validate an ID. Our identity verification results go beyond basic data matching by providing predictive, intelligent information and analytics around an identity. This enables you to make quicker and smarter decisions on what to do next — approve, deny or escalate. ExpectID’s identity verification process is so fast that it happens without interruption to the transaction and without customer interaction.
“ExpectID’s innovative delivery with exclusive features has proven to be the unsurpassed value and service offering in the ID verification space.”
Executive Vice President,
Worldwide Chief Operating Officer, E-commerce Customer
- Drives revenue through faster transaction approvals
- Improves customer satisfaction by requiring minimal personal identifying information from consumers
- Increases orders processed per hour by eliminating manual review processes
- Proven proprietary logic engine results in higher location rates than other solutions
- Protects the company from the potential improper use of customer data by employees
- Provides flexible control for businesses to change rules and criteria settings
- Move quickly up to a knowledge-based solution when needed
- Offers strong analytics for detecting and preventing fraud
- Account Originations in a non face-to-face environment
- Regulatory Compliance
- Order processing for goods and services
- Account Modifications
- Funds Transfers
- Access Grants