Automate Manual Review. Approve More Customers. Reduce Fraud.
Manual documentation review processes can be extremely labor-intensive and costly. It is often a challenge to obtain the documentation and, in many cases, the documents are unreadable. Additionally, the document reviewer is only able to decision off of what is in front of him or her.
IDology’s new and patent-pending ExpectID Scan and ExpectID Scan Verify allows customers to easily evaluate and approve photo ID’s. The ExpectID Scan and Verify solution not only allows customers to determine the validity of a photo ID, but it also correlates application input and identity attributes that help drive revenue, reduce fraud and meet compliance.
What is ExpectID Scan?
ExpectID Scan is a new solution that provides customers with the ability to validate a photo ID where manual document review is required. ExpectID Scan replaces the need for costly, labor-intensive document review processes, saving both time and money, while also improving customer service and retention.
What is ExpectID Scan Verify?
After the ExpectID Scan solution validates a photo ID, ExpectID Scan Verify correlates the data to application input as well as performs additional reviews such as deceased and OFAC checks.
ExpectID Scan and Verify allows customers to evaluate and approve international, thin-file, young and new-in-country identities as well as gain better insight into potential risks associated with an identity.
Identity Document Types:
- Driver’s License
- State Identification
- International Identification
Advantages You Can Expect:
- Faster customer approval drives more revenue
- Automates/Replaces manual review and reduces the cost and time
- Builds a stronger review process
- Improves customer experience – no need for customer to fax in documentation
- Takes the guesswork out of reviewing documentation for accuracy and validity
- Allows for validation of customers when traditional IDV cannot locate them
- Further validation to meet compliance regulations
- Reduces incidences of fraudulent activity
- Flexible configuration that doesn’t require IT resources to maintain
- Seamlessly integrated with other IDology solutions