IDology Overview Video
Who is IDology? What do we do? Find out in two minutes with our IDology Overview Video.
Solution Overview Videos
Learn more about how our identity verification solutions work in these short animated clips.
- ExpectID: Our real-time and on-demand identity verification solution, ExpectID, instantly validates an identity to ensure transactions move forward quicker and without manual intervention.
- ExpectID IQ: Verify consumers and generate out-of-wallet KBA questions based on IDology’s data sources.
- Identity Fraud in the Mobile Age – Industry Focus on Financial Services
- Mobile & Online Identity Fraud Insights with Industry Focus on Healthcare
- ExpectID Number Verification for TCPA Compliance
- Navigating the Complicated Synthetic Identity Fraud Wave
IDology Leadership Videos
Hear from the IDology leadership team and learn more about our company, the industry and the identity verification and fraud prevention market.
- The Mobile Environment
- TCPA Compliance and Mobile Number Verification
- Identity Verification for the Healthcare Industry
- Why We Do. What We Do.
- The Importance of Customer Privacy in Today’s Landscape
- IDology Comments on Customer Friction
- Global Solutions for an International Marketplace
- IDology’s Collaborative Fraud Network
- Learn how the IDology Solution Stops Tax Fraud
- How IDology Alerts Organizations of Dark Web Exposure
- Redefining Identity Risk Scoring
IDology Insights Series
- Part 1: The Current State of Identity Verification
- Part 2: New Frontiers in Authentication
- Part 3: Fraud Prevention and Customer Experience
Industry Overview Videos
Identity for the Healthcare Industry:
- John Dancu, IDology CEO speaks with Globalspeak President, Frank Bala on Technology Association of Georgia’s (TAG) Radio Network. Listen to this edition of Tech Talk now.
- John Dancu, IDology CEO discusses how it is critical for organizations to re-think identity verification for the new era of digital commerce in a presentation titled “Whose Digital Identity Is It Anyway?”. Watch the video now.