So what is identity verification? Put simply, id verification validates if someone is real even when the person is not standing in front of you. There are different degrees to which id verification can be done – everything from a plain id check to more robust knowledge based authentication (KBA), phone verification, age verification and photo ID scan and validation.
IDology Overview Video
Identity Assurance Based On Level Of Risk
Fast. Flexible. Accurate. Complete. These are the words used to describe our full suite of identity verification solutions. Because every company has different fraud prevention needs, we intentionally designed our products to easily work together. When your risk changes, your identity verification solution can change with it.
We are the only identity proofing provider to offer on-demand flexibility and freedom. This allows you to control and configure any of our solutions when and as you need them. And all of our solutions are deep rooted with comprehensive analytics to detect and prevent fraud so you can have higher assurance in your identity theft prevention plan.
IDology’s Innovative Technology Solutions:
- Identity Verification: Validate an identity in real-time to drive customer acquisition, deter fraud and meet compliance.
- Age Verification: Confirm someones age and identity, maintain customer privacy and support COPPA guidelines.
- Fraud Solutions: IDology offers a comprehensive solution including robust fraud analytics that help minimize risk and loss.
- Dynamic Knowledge-Based Authentication (KBA): Verify someone is who they claim to be using dynamic multiple choice KBA questions.
- Customer Based Authentication (CBA): Allows companies to generate custom out-of-wallet questions based on their own proprietary customer data.
- Mobile Identity Solution: Assess risk, deter fraud and improve the user experience with a persistent Mobile Identity. The power of IDology’s integrated solution extended to the mobile channel.
- Photo ID Scan & Validation: Easily evaluate and approve photo ID’s at various stages in the customer authentication process.
- Email Verification: Analyze email address attributes in real-time to identify potentially fraudulent email credentials.
- Compliance Solutions: Protect your organization against fraud, money laundering, terrorist activities and more.
- Global Solutions: Verify the identity of customers on a global basis – increase revenue, prevent fraud and meet global compliance regulations.
Learn how you can combine IDology’s multi-layered identity verification and fraud prevention solutions into a custom, risk-based score with Adaptive Identity Risk Scoring.