The ability to conduct business safely and securely in today’s international marketplace is an essential part of a rapidly evolving global economy. When oceans separate businesses from customers, the ability to verify that a consumer is who they say they are is more important than ever. To help solve this problem, we are pleased to announce the initial release of our new solution, ExpectID Global.
Here’s what you need to know about ExpectID Global:
- Initially launched in the UK, rapidly expanding reach in the subsequent weeks
- Provides organizations with the ability to take advantage of our flexible and on-demand identity verification and fraud prevention platform
- Offers a safe, reliable way to validate an identity and ensure transactions move forward faster and without manual intervention on an international level
- Quick, behind-the-scenes process
- Gives customers the confidence that their customers are who they say they are
- Friendly, non-intrusive approach that minimizes friction and improves the customer experience
- Make quick and real-time configuration changes
- Complete control of the proofing process
“We are extremely excited to have launched our international identity verification and fraud prevention solution,” said John Dancu, CEO of IDology. “As the global marketplace continues to expand and physical distances become virtually shorter, finding a secure way to do business internationally is a hurdle many businesses must face. Our newest solution gives global organizations the ability to take advantage of our robust identity process and fraud prevention platform to increase approval rates while lowering overall costs and improving manual review inefficiencies.”
For further verification, international customers gain the ability to obtain a higher level of authentication with ExpectID Global through ExpectID Scan, our photo ID scan solution which was specifically designed to allow global organizations the ability to validate both domestic and international driver’s licenses or passports and automate the manual review process.
With these powerful identity verification and fraud prevention tools, organizations are much better prepared to prevent fraud, increase customer acquisition, meet compliance, and ultimately drive revenue.
“Being able to help our customer’s meet their international needs and objectives is our number one priority at IDology,” said Dancu. “The launch of ExpectID Global in the UK is just the first step in our international strategy as we continue to rapidly grow and expand.” As our customers look to provide their services to a worldwide audience, we can now provide them with solutions that will help them prevent fraud, drive revenue, and meet compliance anywhere they choose to do business.”
ExpectID Global is designed to comply with the US-EU Safe Harbor Framework and US-Swiss Safe Harbor Framework as set forth by the US Department of Commerce regarding the collection, use, and retention of personal information from European Union member countries and Switzerland. We have certified that it adheres to the Safe Harbor Privacy Principles of notice, choice, onward transfer, security, data integrity, access, and enforcement. To learn more about the Safe Harbor program, and to view our certification, please visit http://www.export.gov/safeharbor/.