IDology CEO, John Dancu, will be on a panel discussing eCommerce Fraud today at 2:15pm at the Card-Not-Present (CNP) Expo at the Omni in Orlando, FL. The panel is called “E-Commerce Fraud, It’s Bad and it’s Only Getting Worse” and, as the title indicates, will revolve around fraud – which is the single biggest concern for merchants doing business online. John joins other industry experts from FIS, iovation and Alpha Payments Cloud to discuss the state of the industry as well as new and innovative technologies in the market that are geared to fighting fraud.
Some of the items to be discussed include:
- Employing a multi-layered approach to fraud
- mCommerce and what steps merchants need to take to prevent mobile fraud
- Managing customer friction while also mitigating fraud – the line eCommerce organizations must walk
- How merchants can take advantage of collaboration to fight fraud
- Measuring the cost of fraud
- Domestic vs. international fraud
For more information on the CNP expo, including a full agenda, go to http://cardnotpresent.com/cnpexpo/tracks.aspx.